Brownie and Fruit Kabobs
With summer grilling this is the perfect dessert to impress your guests. Put your grilled kabobs next to your dessert kabobs and they will be WOWed.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 box
- betty crocker fudge brownie mix made as directed
- 4 c
- fresh pineapple chunks
- 5 c
- halved fresh strawberries
- large bananas cut into 1
- 1/4 c
- butter or margarine
- 1/2 c
- hershery's semi-sweet chocolate chips
11. Heat oven to 350°F. (325°F. for dark or nonstick pan). Line 13x9x2-inch baking pan with foil; letting foil hang 2 inches over side of pan. Spray or grease bottom only of foil. Make brownie batter as directed on box, using water, oil and eggs. Spread in pan.
22. Bake 28 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side comes out almost clean. Cool completely. Lift brownie from pan; remove foil. Cut brownies into 1-1/4 inch squares.
33. Line cookie sheets with waxed paper. Alternately, thread 3 brownie squares, 2 pineapple chunks, 2 strawberry halves and 2 banana slices on each skewer. Place kabobs on waxed paper.
44. In small microwaveable bowl, microwave chocolate chips and butter uncovered on High 1 to 2 minutes, stirring once until chocolate is melted. Drizzle over kabobs