ALMOND JOY BITS CHEESECAKE SQUARES!
Carol Junkins @CarolAJ
Has sour cream , almond extract and cream cheese in them ~ with a Chocolate Crumb Crust (recipe follows) now what more could we possibly ask for?????
- in medium bowl, stir together 1`1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs, 1/3 cup sugar, 1/4 cup hershey's cocoa and 1/3 cup melted butter or margarine.
- 3 pkg
- (8`oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 c
- 2 Tbsp
- all purpose flour
- container (8`oz.) dairy sour cream
- 1 1/2 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp
- almond extract
- 1 2/3 c
- (10`oz pkg.) almond joy coconut & almond bits (pictured above)
- in small microwave-safe bowl, place 2/3 cup hershey's milk choc. chips and 1`1/2 teaspoons shortening (do not use butter, margarine or oil) and microwave (100%) 1 minute, stir until melted.
CHOCOLATE CRUMB CRUST:
MILK CHOCOLATE DRIZZLE:
Prepare the crust :
In medium bowl, stir together graham crackers, sugar, Hershey's cocoa and melted butter or margarine. Press mixture into bottom of pan. 13x9x2
In large mixer bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until well blended. Gradually add flour, beating until blended. Add sour cream, vanilla, almond extract and eggs; beat until blended. Stir in bits. Pour over crust. Bake 55-60 minutes or until set. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cover; refrigerate at least 6 hours.
Drizzle milk chocolate drizzle over top of cheesecake. Refrigerate about 15 minutes or until drizzle is set. Cut into squares. Cover . refrigerate leftover cheesecake.
About 24 servings.