10-Minute White Chocolate Mousse
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 Tbsp
- tablespoon soymilk
- 1 oz
- white chocolate baking bar (from 6-oz package)
- 3/4 c
- 1 box
- (4-serving size) white chocolate instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 2 c
- frozen (thawed) fat-free whipped topping
- fresh raspberries or strawberries, if desired grated white baking bar, if desired
2. 2 Meanwhile, in medium bowl, beat 3/4 cup soymilk and the pudding mix with wire whisk until mixture is blended and thickened. Stir in melted white baking bar mixture until well blended. Fold in whipped topping.
3. 3 To serve, spoon into individual dessert dishes; serve immediately or refrigerate until serving time. Just before serving, top with berries; sprinkle with grated white baking bar.