Featured Pinch Tips Video
2. Stir-in the condensed milk and allow to cook for 3 minutes
3. Add the egg yolks then continue stirring for 2 minutes
4. Set the heat to medium and put-in the chopped peanuts then stir until the mixture becomes thick (about 15 to 20 minutes). Adjust heat to low when texture is about to be achieved.
5. Turn-off the heat and allow the mixture to cool down
6. When the temperature of the mixture is tolerable, scoop a spoonful then roll with your hands to form a sphere (ball shape).
7. Transfer to a serving dish and apply your desired presentation
8. Serve. Share and Enjoy!