STRAWBERRY BON BONS
Jo Anne Sugimoto
I am editing this recipe 12/14.
The strawberry cake filling was too soft even with refrigeration.
Although I was told not to use the Nestle's Premier White Chocolate Chips for coating, I did use it and added several drops of red food coloring to get a shade of pink and it was great!!!
These cake bon bons taste even better a day later, if they can last that long! LOL!
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 box
- strawberry cake mix
- 1/2 jar(s)
- strawberry frosting (8 oz.)
- 1 pkg
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 pkg
- nestle's premier white chocolate chips, melted
- several drops red food coloring
- candy sprinkles or tiny candy decorations