Reese's Frito Munch Candy
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 4 cups of thin pretzels, broken up into 1/2 pieces
- 4 cups fritos, broken in pieces
- 20 mini reese's peanut butter cups cut in half
- 1 1/2 stick of salted butter
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 cups bittersweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups salted "cocktail" peanuts
Line a jelly roll pan with non-stick aluminum foil.
Place the Fritos and pretzels in the pan. Sprinkle with the Reese's cups and 1 cup of the peanuts. Melt the butter in a pan over medium heat and then add the brown sugar. Bring the mixture to a boil and boil for two minutes. Stir several times to make sure that the sugar is dissolving well. Pour the sugar mix over the dry ingredients in the pan and bake for 10 minutes.
Remove pan from oven and using a wooden spoon, push the dry ingredients closer together on the pan. Sprinkle with the chocolate chips and place the pan back in the oven for 2 minutes. Remove pan and spread the now melted chocolate over the dry ingredients.
Sprinkle with the remaining 1 cup of peanuts. Let the mixture cool for several hours until the chocolate sets.
Cut into squares or break into pieces and serve