Mamie Eisenhower's Never Fail Fudge
Kathie Carr @kathiecc
It is rich and delicious. But most of all it is easy and "Never Fails". It can be made without the nuts.
- 1/2 c
- plus 1 tablespoon butter, divided
- milk chocolate candy bars (two 7 ounces, one 1.55 ounces), broken into pieces
- 4 c
- (24 ounces total) semisweet chocoalte chips
- 1 jar(s)
- (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 1 can(s)
- (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 4 1/2 c
- 2 c
- chopped walnuts
Line a 13 by 9 inch pan with foil and butter the foil with 1 tablespoon butter; set aside. In a large heat-proof bowl, combine the candy bars, chocolate chips and marshmallow creme; set aside.