Mamie Eisenhower's Never Fail Fudge
It is rich and delicious. But most of all it is easy and "Never Fails". It can be made without the nuts.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1/2 c
- plus 1 tablespoon butter, divided
- milk chocolate candy bars (two 7 ounces, one 1.55 ounces), broken into pieces
- 4 c
- (24 ounces total) semisweet chocoalte chips
- 1 jar(s)
- (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 1 can(s)
- (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 4 1/2 c
- 2 c
- chopped walnuts
Line a 13 by 9 inch pan with foil and butter the foil with 1 tablespoon butter; set aside. In a large heat-proof bowl, combine the candy bars, chocolate chips and marshmallow creme; set aside.