Fredas Peppermint Bark Candy
Note: Takes No time to make at all, But give this 45 min at least to chill.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 C
- crushed candy canes to make 1 cup
- 2 Lbs
- white choc. or chips melted or almond bark
- 1/2 tsp
- peppermint flavoring
1First; Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2nd; Place Candy canes in Zip lock bag and hammer to crush, into pieces, I like mine Chunky pieces. (about 1/4 " or smaller pieces)
23. Melt Chocolate in double Boiler. Just til melted.
4. Combine the Candy cane pieces, and flavoring, and toss well.
3Sprea on Parchment lines Cookie sheet, Hoding paper as you spread to to desired thickness of your candy.
(I like 1/4 " thickness.)
5. Chill in refer 45 min to 1 hr.
6. Remove from refer, bread into pieces.
(like Peanut brittle) . .enjoy