Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup nestlé carnation evaporated milk, five oz. can
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cups nestlé toll house semisweet chocolate morsels, 9 ounces
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts, optional
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1Line an 8 inch square baking pan with foil.
2Mix sugar, evaporated milk, butter and salt in a medium heavy duty pan. Bring to a full rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil, stirring constantly, for 4 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
3Stir in marshmallows, morsels, nuts and vanilla extract. Stir vigorously for one minute or until marshmallows are melted
4Pour into prepared baking pan
refrigerate for two hours or until firm. List fudge from the pan and remove foil. Cut into pieces. Makes 49 pieces