Drunken Espresso Fudge
This recipe has been pinched from Carla and modified by me.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 c
- finely chopped walnuts
- 1 lb
- baking milk chocolate finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp
- butter cut into small pats
- 1 can(s)
- 14 oz. sweetened condensed milk
- 1 pinch
- real salt (made by real salt)
- 1 tsp
- medaglia doro instant espresso coffee
- 2 tsp
- christian brothers brandy
In a glass bowl, mix baking chocolate, butter, sweetened condensed milk, and salt.
Place bowl over double boiler with simmering water. Stir until chocolate is smooth, about 5-10 minutes.