Tropical Dream Cake
Since I love these fruits, I thought there has got to be an easy, simple, and sweet way to put them all together....dreaming of a mouth watering recipe to get the rich taste from each of these fruits....I came up with "Tropical Dream" and it has been a family favorite ever since I dreamed of a Tropical Island of my favorite fruits.....YUMMY!
2) While cake is baking, pour jello in mixing bowl and add 2/3 c. of boiling water, 1/2 c. cold water. Mix good till jello is dissolved and set aside till cake is done baking.
3) Remove cake from oven. Poke holes in cake. Pour Jello over cake.
4) Pour just a little juice from crushed pineapple over cake. Just a little. Then drain the rest of the juice. Reserve a little pineapple for later. Spread the rest of the pineapple on top of cake.
5) Frost cake with cool whip.
6) Drain oranges. Place around on top of cool whip.
7) Using reserved pineapple sprinkle over top of cake.
8) Garnish with coconut.
9) Refrigerate till ready to serve.
Imagine you are stranded on a Tropical Island enjoying the fruits of the Island! Yum! Yum!