Tiramisu Cheesecake Dessert Recipe
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 pkg
- (12 ounces vanilla wafers
- 5 tsp
- instant coffee granules,divided
- 3 Tbsp
- hot water, divided
- 4 pkg
- (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 c
- eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 c
- whipped topping
- 1 Tbsp
- baking cocoa
- 1 c
- sour cream
11. Preheat oven to 325°. Layer half of the wafers in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. In a small bowl, dissolve 2 teaspoons coffee granules in 2 tablespoons hot water; brush 1 tablespoon mixture over wafers.
22. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in sour cream. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until blended. Remove half of the filling to another bowl. Dissolve remaining coffee granules in remaining hot water; stir into one portion of filling. Spread over wafers
33. Layer remaining wafers over top; brush with remaining dissolved granules. Spread with remaining filling.
44. Bake 40-45 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack 10 minutes. Loosen sides from dish with a knife. Cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight, covering when completely cooled.
55. To serve, spread with whipped topping. Dust with cocoa. Yield: 12 servings.