Strawberry Deluxe Cake
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 box
- duncan hines butter recipe cake mix
- 1 large
- container frozen sweetened strawberries
- 8 ounce pkg. cream cheese (softened)
- milk (to substitute for water in cake mix)
- 1 small
- box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 medium
- size container cool whip (the short one, not the larger one)
- fresh strawberries for garnish (optional)
1Mix and bake cake according to package directions, substituting milk for water. Bake in 13x9x2 pan. Cool.
2Spread top of cake with stawberries (juice too).
3Mix vanilla pudding according to package directions. Add softened cream cheese and mix well with mixer.
4Spread mixture over strawberries. Top with Cool Whip. Refridgerate.
5You can garnish the top with fresh strawberries. A neat way of doing this is to cut them with a boiled egg slicer and fan them out.
6Crushed pineapple (juice included) can be used instead of strawberries. Really good either way.