Strawberry Angel Food Cake
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- large box of strawberry jello
- cups boiling water
- (10 oz.) bags of frozen strawberries, thawed
- angel food cake torn into pieces (store bought)
- (12 oz.) container of cool whip
- nuts (chopped for top) optional
1In a large bowl, dissolve the jello in boiling water.
2Pour in the thawed strawberries.
3Beat with a mixer until foamy.
4Add the broken up angel food cake and fold until well mixed.
5Pour into a 9x13 cake pan.
6Cover and place in the fridge until well set.
7Top with Cool Whip.
8Sprinkle with chopped nuts. (optional)
9Slice, serve and enjoy!