Southern "Georgia Peach Cake" with a twist
Hope You'll enjoy as well as my family does.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- yellow cake mix, or white is ok to use
- 3 large
- eggs beaten
- 2 stick
- butter only, . . (room temp) not margarine (= 1 cup)
- 2 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp
- 1 pkg
- (the twist is ) sugar free peach jello
- sliced & peeled fresh peaches
- apple pie spice sprinkled over peaches (optional)
- cool whip, whip cream or pdr sgr sprinkled on top optional
1Heat overn to 350 Flour and Grease 9X13 pan
2Mix 1st 7 Ingredients,(with mixer) until well blended about 2-3 minutes, Butter is room temp. & not melted.
3Spread mixture evenly into greased and floured pan.
4Evenly line & place sliced Peaches over the top of this cake Mixture.
5Sprinkle top of peaches with apple Pie Spice.
6Bake: 350 -35-40 min.
Serve with Ice Cream,Whip cream, Cool whup or Just Pdr Sugar. . . this is sooo, good served still warm, with cream or Ice cream. . . . ENJOY!
7NOTE: Not reccomended to Use Canned Peaches, But if you do, You must Be sure they are drained very-very well, or Pat dry on paper towels then use.