Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 pkg
- ( 18.5 ounces) yellow or white cake mix, plus ingredients to prepare mix
- containers ( 16 ounces each) vanilla frosting
- 4 c
- flaked coconut
- 15 large
- miniature chocolate covered peanut butter cups, unwrapped
- small red hot candies and pretzel sticks
- green and red decorating gel
- 15 - 2 1/2
- inch paper baking cups
- ( 1 - inch) paper baking cups
1Preheat oven to 350 degree. Line 15 regular - size ( 2 1/2 - inch) muffin pan cups and 15 small ( about 1 inch) muffin pan cups with paper muffin cups.
2Prepare cake mix according to package directions. Spoon batter into prepared muffin pans.
3Bake 10 to 15 minutes for small cupcakes and 15 to 20 minutes for large cupcakes are golden and wooden toothpick inserted into centers comes out clean. Cool in pans on wire rack 10 minutes.
Remove to racks; cool completely. Remove paper liners.
4For each snowman, frost bottom and side
of 1 large cupcake; coat with coconut.
Repeat with 1 small cupcake.
Attach inverted peanut butter cup to marshmallow with frosting. Use pretzels for arms and small red candies for buttons as shown in photo. Pipe faces with decorating gel as shown. Repeat with remaining cupcakes.