Red Velvet Cupcakes Made Easy
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 pkg. (2 layer size)red velvet cake mix
- 1 pkg(. 3.9 oz.)chocolate instant pudding mix
- 1 pk. (8oz.)softened cream cheese
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter/softened.
- 1 16 ounce box of confectioner's sugar.
- 1 cup thawed cool whip topping
- 1 square of white chocolate,shaved into curls for topping each.
1Prepare cake batter as per box directions for cupcakes
2Blend dry pudding mix into batter.
3Spoon into muffin prepared muffin cups(I use paper ones)
4Bake as directed on box.COOL.
5Meanwhile,beat cream cheese and butter in a large bowl with mixer until blended.
6Add in sugar,gradually.
7WHISK in whipped topping.
8Spoon 1 1/2 cups into small freezer resealable bag,Cut small corner off bottom of bag.
9Insert tip of bag onto top of each cupcake and pipe about 1 tbsp. frosting into center of each cupcake.
10Frosr cupcakes with remaining icing.Top each with chocolate curls.