Featured Pinch Tips Video
- ginger snaps finley ground. about 1 1/4 cups
- 3 Tbsp
- butter or margarine melted
- 2 lb
- cream cheese room temperature
- 1 1/3 c
- plus 2 tbs. sugar divided
- 1 1/2 c
- sour cream divided
- 1 c
- canned pumpkin puree
- 3 tsp
- pumpkin pie spices
- 2 tsp
- vanilla extract
- cinnamon stiks and mint optional
Butter 9" springform pan
Wrap outside of pan with 2 sheets of tin foil.
Beat in 1/2 cup sour cream, pumpkin, eggs 2 3/4 tsp. pumpkin pie spice. and vanilla.Pour into pan.
Place pan into larger baking pan.
Pour enough water into large pan to come halfway up sides of springform pan.
Combine remaining sour cream, sugar and spice.
Spread over cheesecake.
Bake 5 minutes.
Cool Chill overnight.
Garnish with cinnamon sticks and mint.