Pull Apart Spiderweb Cupcakes
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 box
- betty crocker® supermoist® white cake mix (or other flavor)
- water, vegetable oil and egg whites or eggs called for on cake mix box
- orange gel food color
- containers betty crocker® whipped fluffy white frosting
- tube (0.68 oz) betty crocker® black decorating gel
- plastic spiders (for decoration)
Look for black cupcake liners with a spiderweb motif to complete the theme.
To easily transport the spiderweb, build it on a portable deli tray that comes with a cover.
If you have only one pan and a recipe calls for more cupcakes than your pan will make, cover and refrigerate the rest of the batter while baking the first batch. Cool the pan about 15 minutes, then bake the rest of the batter, adding 1 to 2 minutes to the bake time.