Pound Cake tiramisu
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 bakery fresh pound cake, from costco
- 1/2 cup cold brewed coffee
- 3 tbsp. coffee liqueur
- 8 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp. nescafe ice java chocolate mocha syrup
- 2 tbsp. milk
- crushed english toffee or chocolate covered coffee beans, for garnish
1Lay pound cake on its side. Cut entire cake lengthwise into quarters. Put pieces side by side in a 9 x 13 inch glass baking dish.
2Mix cold coffee and 2 Tbsp. coffee liqueur. Using toothpick or thin skewer, poke holes in cake. Drizzle coffee mixture evenly over cake.
3Using mixer, beat together cream cheese and sugar. Then beat in mocha syrup and 1 Tbsp. coffee liqueur and then milk. After milk is incorporated, beat at high speed til mixture is light and fluffy, about 1 minute.
4Spread cream cheese mixture over prepared pound cake. Serve at once or refrigerate, covered up to 24 hours. To serve, cut into squares and top with choice of garnish. Serves 12