Pound Cake Pumpkin-Nut Bread
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup cold butter, cubed
- 1 cup chopped pecans, divided
- 2 16 oz. boxes pound cake mix
- 15 oz. can solid-pack pumpkin
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
Combine brown sugar and flour in bowl; cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in 1/2 cup pecans; set aside.
2In large bowl, combine cake mixes, pumpkin, eggs, water, baking soda and pie spice; beat on low speed for 30 seconds. Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes. Fold in remaining pecans.
3Divide 1/2 of the batter among 3 greased and floured 8x4 inch loaf pans. Sprinkle with 1/2 of the streusel. Top with remaining batter and streusel.
4Bake at 350 for 45-50 minutes or until tested clean near center. Cool 10 minutes before removing from pans to racks to cool completely.