Pineapple Mandarin Orange Dump Cake
I make a blackberry version too. It's so good with vanilla ice cream, frozen yogurt, or a little heavy cream poured over the top.
For a low sugar version, use fruit in juice pack, sugar free yellow cake mix, and a mix of Stevia, Coconut sugar, and agave nectar as you choose. Delicious! Enjoy!
- 1 - 21 oz
- can crushed pineapple, juice included
- 2-3 11 oz
- cans mandarin oranges, about 1/2 of the juice included
- 2/3 c
- sugar, or more if u prefer it sweeter, or replace it with stevia or agave nectar
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 dash(es)
- 1 - 18 1/2 oz
- box of duncan hines pineapple cake mix, dry - or yellow if making another fruit version or pineapple isn't available.
- 3/4 c
- butter, melted
- 1 1/2 c
- coconut, flaked
- 1 c
- sliced almonds, raw cashews, or macadamia nuts, optional
Let stand for 10-15 minutes and serve warm or cool with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream. Enjoy!