Pie Cupcakes`~Jumbo Chocolate-Coconut
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 box
- refrigerated pie crust, softened as directed on box
- 1 box
- chocolate fudge cake mix with pudding
- water, veg. oil and eggs called for in cake mix
- 3/4 c
- semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 c
- shredded coconut
- container vanilla whipped ready-to-spread frosting
1Heat overn to 450 degrees.
Remove pie crusts from pouches, unroll on work surface. Cut six 4 3/4-inch rounds, from each crust. Firmly press 1 round in bottom and up the sides of each of 12 nonstick jumbo muffin cups. Bake 5 minutes.
2Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees. Make cake batter as directed on box. Place 1 tablespoon chocolate chips and one teaspoon coconut in each pastry-lined muffin cup. Top with cake batter, dividing evenly amoung muffin cups.
3Bake 30 to 33 minutes of until toothpick inserted in center of cake comes out clean. Cool completely. Frost with frosting. Top each with one teaspoon coconut.