Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 box
- white cake mix
- 1 can(s)
- white frosting (not vanilla)
- 2 1/2 tsp
- peppermint extract, divided
- 3 large
- eggs (or what is listed on cake mix box)
- oil (use the amount listed on cake mix box)
- 3/4 c
- andes peppermint crunch baking chips or crushed peppermint candy
- additional peppermint candy, peppermint flavored sprinkles
1Preheat oven according to directions on cake mix box.
2Prepare cake mix per box instructions and add 1 teaspoon of peppermint extract to the cake mix batter. Mix well.
3Once cake mix has been prepared and mixed, add the Andes Peppermint Crunch Baking Chips (or crushed peppermint candy) and gently fold until well blended.
4Place 1/3 to 1/2 cup of cake mix batter into 15 muffin cups. Bake for the time listed on the cake mix box.
5Remove cupcakes and let them cool completely.
6While the cupcakes are cooling, empty the contents of the frosting into a medium sized bowl. Add the 1 1/2 teaspoons of the peppermint extract and mix well.
7Once the cupcakes have cooled, frost them and decorate with various peppermint flavored candies.