Peaches in Clouds
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 3 c
- fresh or canned peaches, sliced ,drained juice reserved
- 2/3 c
- granulated sugar( do not use for canned peaches)
- 1 large
- angel food cake -torn in pieces
- 3 oz
- pkg. raspberry jello
- 1 c
- boiling peach juice( heat to boiling in microwave)
- 1 c
- remaining juice, if necessry add water to make 1 cup
- 9 oz
- thawed whipped topping
- 3 oz
- pkg. instant vanilla pudding
- 6 oz
- pkg. flaked coconut
- 8 oz
- thawed whipped topping ( use only 1/2 )
1If using fresh peaches, peel, pit, and slice them into a bowl and combine with the sugar and let set for 2 hours or overnight. (canned peaches continue with recipe)
Then in a 9x13-inch pan of casserole. add the torn or crumbled cake;set aside.
In a small bowl combine the jello and the boiling juice stirring until dissolved, add the remaining juice and stir . Pour over cake pieces in dish.
Add peaches over jello, sprinkle half the coconut over this.
Mix pudding according to package directions using only 1 1/2 cups milk. Don't let it thicken to much add the 9 oz. topping to the pudding mixture and blend together and pour over peaches and coconut and cake.
Shake pan so that pudding will sink through fruit. Spread small topping over this and sprinkle remainder of coconut over topping. Let set overnight in refrigerator. Delicious. Oh, how I love this stuff.