orange pecan ring
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 3/4 cup orange marmalade
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- one package frozen yeast rolls, 25 ounces
- 2/3 cup butter, melted
1spread marmalade in the bottom of a lightly greased 10 inch Bundt pan; sprinkle evenly with pecans.
2Stir together Brown sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl. Dip each roll in melted butter, a roll in sugar mixture.
3. Layer rolls in pan. Pour remaining butter evenly over roll; sprinkle with remaining sugar mixture. Cover and chill eight hours.
Preheat oven to 350°. Bake at 350° for 40 minutes or until Golden. Cool in pan 10 minutes. Invert onto a serving plate, and serve at once. Makes eight servings