No Mix Cake
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 - 20 oz
- can of crushed pineapple in heavy syrup
- 1 - 21 oz
- can of cherry pie filling
- 1 box
- yellow cake mix, 2 layer size
- 1 c
- pecans, chopped (optional)
- 1/2 c
- butter or margarine, chilled
1Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9x13 inch baking pan.
2Spread the Pineapple with its syrup evenly on the bottom of the pan. Spoon Pie filling evenly on top of the pineapple.
3Sprinkle all of the dry cake mix and chopped pecans evenly over the pie filling and pineapples.
4Slice butter into even strips and lay evenly on top of the dry cake mix and pecans.
5Bake for 50 mins or until golden brown on top. Serve warm.