NO BAKE PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- (1) 8 oz
- package cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- (1) 15 oz
- can pumpkin puree
- 3 tsp
- pumpkin pie spice
- (1) 1 oz
- package cheesecake-flavored instant pudding mix
- (1) 14 oz
- can sweetened condensed milk
- (1) 12 oz
- container frozen whipped topping, plus extra for garnish if desired
- sleeve graham crackers (about 9 crackers)
- 1/2 stick
- (4 tablespoons) butter, or margarine melted
- 2 Tbsp
- sugar or splenda
- 2 Tbsp
- brown sugar
Add the melted butter, sugar and brown sugar and pulse until combined.
Change your stand mixture attachment to the wire whisk. On slow speed, fold in the tub of Cool Whip until well combined.
Using a large pastry bag with a large tip, or a spoon, top the graham cracker crust in each cup with the pumpkin mixture and refrigerate until ready to serve.Garnish with additional whipped topping if desired.