No Bake Dump Cake
- 10 or 12 oz
- store bought angel food cake
- 14 oz
- can sweetened condensed milk(scm)
- 1 c
- cold water
- 1 tsp
- almond extract
- 3 oz
- pkg. instant vanilla pudding mix
- 8 oz
- tub extra creamy cool whip, thawed
- 2 can(s)
- 21 oz. each peach or cherry prepared pie filling( i like to use blueberry)
In a large bowl, combine SCM, water and almond extract; mix well. Add dry pudding mix; beat well.
Chill 6 minutes. Fold in cool whip.
Spread 1/2 the cream mixture over cake slices; top with one can of the pie filling. Top with remaining cake slices, cream mixture and the other can of pie filling.
Chill 4 hours or until set. Cut into squares to serve. Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.