Moist Banana/pineapple Cake
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 3 cups flour,1 tsp.salt,1/2 tsp. cinn.
- 3 eggs,1 and1/2 tsp. vanilla,1tsp. butter extract
- 2 cups sugar,1 tsp. bk. soda, 1 cup oil
- 1/ 8 oz. can crushed pineapple
- 2 cups ripe smashed bananas, nuts if desired
1Preheat oven to 350....spray or butter loaf pans, cupcake pans or cake pans.Add eggs, oil, sugar, salt, extracts and salt and blend well
2add dry ingredients , bananas and pineapple. Blend well
3can add chopped nuts now and fold in or put nuts on top of batter when in pans. bake 25-30 min.if cake pans. Other timing according to size of pan but test middle before removing. Topping optional, but can make a confectioners sugar drizzle or a cream cheese icing. I like mine plain.