ice cream, any 2 flavors
kit-kat candy bars
whipped topping, frozen (like cool whip)
oreo cookies crumbled
chocolate candies, assortment
1Remove from the freezer and leave on the counter:
2 qt ice cream , any 2 flavors
2In a food processor combine:
• 2 TBS milk
• 24 Oreo cookies
3Coat a 9-inch spring form pan with nonstick spray and place upright all around the side of the pan:
• 39 Kit-Kat candy bars
4Line the bottom of the pan with parchment paper and press the Oreo mixture evenly over it.
Place in the freezer for 10 minutes.
5Stir the first flavor of softened ice cream in its container and press evenly over the Oreo crust.
Place in the freezer for 10 minutes
6Stir the second flavor of softened ice cream in its container and press evenly over the first ice cream layer. Place in the freezer.
7Remove whipped topping from the freezer and allow to thaw for 30 minutes
8Spread whipped topping over the top layer of ice cream and garnish with:
• 6 oreo cookies , broken up
• 1/4 cup chocolate candies , assortment
• Return cake to the freezer and allow to set overnight
9Remove cake from freezer 10 minutes prior to serving.
• Gently open the spring form pan and remove. Use a thin knife or spatula to slide cake onto serving platter.
• Slice & serve immediately