Irish Cream Tortoni Cups
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 3/4 cup crushed cream filled chocolate sandwich cookies, 10 cookies
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 1 tsp. instant coffee granules
- 3 tbsp. grated semisweet chocolate, divided
- 1/4cup irish cream liqueur
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream
- 1/4 cup sifted powdered sugar
1Line 12 muffin cups with foil muffin liners. Sprinkle 1 Tbsp. cookie crumbs in each liner; press lightly.
2Mix boiling water and coffee granules, stirring til granules dissolve. Add 1 Tbsp. grated chocolate, stirring well. Stir in liqueur and cool completely
3Beat whipping cream at high speed with mixer til foamy. Add sugar, beating til soft peaks form.gently fold in liqueur mixture. Spoon evenly into muffin liners. Cover and freeze til firm.
4Remove from freezer and let stand 5 minutes before serving. Sprinkle evenly with remaining 2 Tbsp. grated chocolate. Makes 12 servings.
Note: You can substitute 3 cups of frozen whipped topping for whipping cream and powdered sugar