HEAVENLY STRAWBERRY CAKE
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- angle food cake(bought or home-made)
- 6 oz
- evaporated milk (1/2 of large can)
- 1 large
- frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 box
- powdered sugar
- 8 oz
- sour cream (regular, light, or fat free)
- 1 qt
- fresh strawberries,capped, washed and sliced
- 1 pkg
- strawberry glaze
1Mix sliced strawberries and glaze together. DO NOT add any sugar. Set to side
2Mix sour cream, sugar, and milk in LARGE bowl. Stir in thawed whipped topping, mixing well. Crumble angle food cake(large crumbles) and stir into whipped topping mixture. Pour in 9 x 13 pan.
3Spread strawberry/glaze mixture over top of cake mixture. (spoon over cake mixture, then spread). Cover, and refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
4Will keep several days...if you have any left.