Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 pkg
- white cake mix
- 1 c
- crushed chocolate mint cookies crumbs
- 4 tsp
- mint extract,divided
- drops green food coloring,divided
- 1 1/2 c
- miniature marshmallows,melted
- 1 pkg
- cream cheese,softened
- container frozen whipped topping,thawed
- 1/2 c
- chocolate syrup(optional)
1Prepare cake mix batter according to package directions,adding cookie crumbs,mint extract and green food coloring before mixing.
Pour into prepared two(8-inch)round pans.
Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.Cool completely.
2For the frosting:In a large bowl,combine melted marshmallow cream,cream cheese,remaining mint extract and green food coloring and whipped topping beat until smooth.
3Spread between layers and on top and side of the cake.
Drizzle with chocolate syrup all over the cake.