Grandma's Angel Surprise Cake
Featured Pinch Tips Video
2. Hollow out the insides of the cake. leave about a quarter inch thick wall on the outside and inside. Put the cake that you took out in a bowl and set aside.
3. Mix strawberry Jell-O using directions for the hot water. For the cold water use the frozen strawberries.
4. Pour strawberry Jell-O over cake crumbs. Mix well.
5. Pour strawberry mixture into hollowed out Angel Food cake.
6. Replace top.
7. Ice cake with Cool-Whip.
8. Refrigerate about an hour before serving.