Egyptian Nut Cake
I read up on foods that Egyptians like and...Delicious Egyptian Nut Cake was born!
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 box
- yellow cake mix (i prefer dunkan hines)
- apples, cored and chopped
- 1/4 c
- vegetable oil
- 1 c
- 1 tsp
- each, cinnamon and nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp
- almond extract
- 2 1/4 oz
- chopped hazelnuts (this is the smallest bag they sell)
- 2.3 oz
- chopped walneuts (this is the smallest bag they sell)
1Mix together cake mix, oil, water and eggs on medium for 2 minuets.
2Add in almond extract, apples and both spices and beat for 30 seconds.
3Add in nuts and beat for additional 30 seconds.
4Pour batter into greased and floured 13X9 glass pan. Bake at 325 for 23-28 minutes.