Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 box
- betty crocker super moist devil;s food cake
- water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on cake mix box
- container betty crocker® rich & creamy vanilla or butter cream frosting blue food color
24 cocktail straws
24 pieces dental floss
24 Betty Crocker® Shark Bites® chewy fruit snacks (2 to 3 pouches)
21. 1 Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pans). Make and cool cake as directed on box for 24 cupcakes.
2. 2 Stir together frosting and 2 or 3 drops food color. Frost cupcakes with blue frosting; pull up on frosting, using metal spatula, so frosting looks like waves.
3. 3 To make fishing poles, cut each straw to make one 3-inch piece. Cut dental floss into 3 1/2-inch lengths. Attach piece of dental floss to end of each straw, using needle, to look like fish line. Attach 1 fruit snack to end of each piece of dental floss. Decorate each cupcake with a fishing pole. Store loosely covered.