Linda's StoryThis is an amazing recipe. Got things to do but wont to have something special for dinner. Then just put this together and pop it into your crock pot and when you come home you will have a wonderful dessert to serve your family. I use crock pot liners in mine. It makes clean up so much easier.
lemon peel, grated
Find more recipes at goboldwithbutter.com
1 1/2 c
all purpose flour
Janet got "Chocolate Covered Cherry Mice"TAKE THE QUIZ and find out what Halloween treat you are!
11. Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form, set aside.
2. Beat egg yolks and blend in lemon peel juice and butter and milk.
3. Combine sugar, flour and salt and add to egg milk mixture beating until smooth. Fold into beaten egg whites.
4. Spoon into slow cooker. Cover and cook on high for 2 to 3 hours.
5. Serve warm from slow cooker into individual dishes.