Cranberry-Orange Pound Cake
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- box betty crocker super moist golden vanilla or yellow cake mix
- box (4-serving size) vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 c
- 1/2 c
- butter or margarine, softened
- 1 tsp
- to 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 1 1/2
- cups fresh or frozen cranberries, chopped (do not thaw frozen cranberries)
- powdered sugar, if desired
1Heat oven to 325°F. Grease and flour 12-cup fluted tube cake pan, or spray with baking spray with flour. ( I use Baker's Joy baking spray.)
2In large bowl, beat cake mix, pudding mix, water, softened butter, orange peel and eggs with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds, scraping bowl constantly, then on medium speed 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally. Fold in cranberries. Spread in pan.
3Bake 57 to 65 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 15 minutes; remove from pan. Cool completely, about 1 hour. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.