Coffee Cake Strawberry Squares
It looked so yummy, I saved it into my files but to date have not made it. I still plan to however, now that lost and found has turned it over once again. If anyone attempts to do so, please let me know if it is as good as it looked to me. :) Thanks
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 can(s)
- refrigerated crescent rolls, 8 ounces each
- 2 pkg
- cream cheese, softened, 8 ounces each
- 3/4 c
- sugar, divided
- 1/3 c
- strawberry preserves
- 1 large
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 c
- strawberries, sliced
11. Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
Spray a 13x9 in pan with nonstick cooking spray.
Unroll 1 can of crescent roll dough.
Press onto the bottom of the prepared pan to form bottom crust, pinching and sealing the seams together.
22. Place the cream cheese, 1/2 cup sugar, the preserves, egg and vanilla in a medium bowl. Beat with an electric mixer, set on medium speed until combined and no lumps remaining.
Stir in the strawberries. Spread the mixture over the crust in the pan.
33. Unroll the remaining can of dough onto a large sheet of waxed paper to form a 13x9 inch rectangle, pinching and sealing the seams together.
Invert over the strawberry mix.
44. Sprinkle the top crust with the remaining sugar.
Bake until golden brown, 30-35 min. Cool completely.
Cut into 24 squares.