Coco Lopez Coconut Cake
My MiL served this beautiful, snow white, coconut cake and it was out of this world delicously moist!
If you haven't ever tried this easy to create cake, you really should! You will agree it must go down as one of the best coconut cakes you've ever had! Yet, it is easy to make!
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- (18 1/4 ounce) box duncan hines deluxe ii yellow cake mix
- (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- (15 ounce) can coco lopez cream of coconut (found in the mix drink section of your grocer)
- (8 ounce) container of frozen cool whip, thawed
- (6 ounce) package frozen coconut, thawed
BAKE YOUR ABOVE CAKE MIX ACCORDING TO THE BOX DIRECTIONS IN A 13 X 9 PAN.
Next day, spread thawed Cool Whip over cake and sprinkle coconut over top of Cool Whip.