Coco Lopez Cake
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- betty crocker moist cake mix (chocolate)
- 1 can coco lopez cream of cococnut
- 1 can eagle brand sweetened condensed milk
- 1 large container cool whip
- 2 cups coconut
- 2 eggs
- slivered almonds, toasted
1Prepare cakes as directed on the box. Bake. Remove from the oven and while the cake is still warm poke holes with a straw all over the top of the cake.
2Mix the Coco Lopez with the Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed milk. Pour this mixture slowly over the entire cake until all is well saturated with the milks.
3Place cake in the fridge overnight or at least 2-3 hours to let the milk soak in. Remove and frost with the Cool Whip and sprinkle the Cool Whip with the coconut and toasted almond slivers.