Citrus Yogurt Cake
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- • 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- • 2 tsp baking powder
- • 2 tsp baking soda
- • 2 cups dannon® oikos® greek plain or vanilla yogurt
- • 1 tsp vanilla extract
- • zest of one orange or lemon (or more)
- • 1 1/2 cups sugar
- • 3 large eggs
- • 1 cup olive oil
- • confectioners’ sugar
- • orange or lemon slices
11. Mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Combine the yogurt, citrus zest and vanilla.
2. Cream the sugar and the egg, add the oil. Alternately add the flour mixture with yogurt, and mix until just combined, being careful not to over mix.
3. Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 50-55 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool in pan on a rack for 10 minutes.
4. Sprinkle the cooled cake with confectioners’ sugar if desired, and serve with orange or lemon slices.
1 Bundt Cake (12-16 servings)
Serving Size: 1 slice