Chocolate Tiramisu with Twinkies
I made this one with chocolate pudding. I made one with bananas too- oh so good.
Hope you try this recipe and let me know how your family liked it. Enjoy!!!
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- twinkies, split in 1/2 lengthwise
- 8 oz
- chocolate tub of cool whip (or some cocoa to the white)
- 2 Tbsp
- chocolate shavings or cocoa powder, for garnish
- 1 3/4 c
- cold milk
- 3 oz
- pkg, instant chocolate pudding
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp
- instant coffee powder
- 1 c
- boiling water
- 4 Tbsp
- powdered sugar
- 3 Tbsp
- hazelnut coffee flavoring or 1 oz. kahlua liqueur
Drizzle 1/2 the syrup over the Twinkies in the dish.
Grate some chocolate bar or sift some cocoa powder on top.
Chill for several hours.