Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake
- lorna doone shortbread cookies,finely crushed ( about 1 3/4 cups)
- 3/4 c
- plus 1 tbsp, sugar, divided
- 1/4 c
- butter, melted
- 5 oz
- bakers white chocolate,divided
- 3 pkg
- ( 8 oz each) philadelphia cream cheese, softened
- 2 tsp
- vanilla, divided
- tub ( 8 oz) philadelphia indulgence milk chocolate
- 2 c
- cool whip whipped topping, divided
- 1 c
- fresh raspberries
Mix cookie crumbs, 1 tbsp sugar and butter, press onto bottom of 9 - inch springform pan. Bake 10 minutes.
Add melted white chocolate, mix well. Add eggs one at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended.
Pour over crust.
Refrigerate 4 hours.
Meanwhile, shave remaining white chocolate into curls.
Spoon Philadelphia Indulgence into medium bowl, stir until creamy, add cool whip, whisk until blended. Spread over cheesecake.
Garnish with white chocolate curls and raspberries.