Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 cup cold low fat (1%) milk
- 1 pkg. no bake cheesecake mix, 11 oz, without crust packet
- 1 cup finely crushed chocolate wafers or chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1 pkg. chocolate chips, 12 oz
- 2 tsp. vegetable shortening
- garnishes: sprinkles, crushed nuts, and/or mini chocolate chips
1In a large bowl, add milk and cheesecake filling mix. With mixer on low speed, beat til mixed. Increase speed to medium and beat about 3 minutes or til thick. Stir in crushed cookies. Cover bowl and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
2Line baking sheet with parchment. With moistened hands, roll cheesecake mixture by tablespoonfuls into 30 balls and put on prepared baking sheet. Insert lollipop stick into each ball.freeze about 2 to 3 hours, or til firm.
3In small pan on low, melt chocolate chips and shortening, stirring til smooth. Spread out garnishes on parchment.
4Remove pops from freezer. Carefully dip each pop into melted chocolate, turning to coat, then roll in your choice of garnishes and return to baking sheet. Freeze at least 2 hours or till ready to serve. Makes 30 lollipops.