Caramel Brownie Cheesecake
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 package fudge brownie mix (8 inch pan size)
- 1 package caramels (14 oz)
- ½ cup evaporated milk
- 1-¼ cup chopped pecans
- 2 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 squares (1 oz each) semisweet chocolate, melted, cooled
- 2 squares (1 oz each) unsweetened chocolate, melted and cooled
1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare brownie batter according to package directions. Spread into a greased 9 inch springform pan. Place on a baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes (do not overbake). Place on a wire rack for 10 minutes (leave oven on).
2Meanwhile in a microwave bowl , melt the caramels with milk. Pour over brownie crust; sprinkle with pecans.
3In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar. Add eggs; beat at low speed just until combined. Stir in melted chocolate. Pour over pecans. Return pan to baking sheet. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until center is set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
4Run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool one hour longer. Refrigerate overnight. Remove sides of pan. Refrigerate leftovers.