Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk, not evaporated
- 3/4 cup cold water
- 1 pkg. butterscotch pudding and pi filling mix, 3 5/8 oz
- 3 pkg. cream cheese, softened, 8 oz. each
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- whipped cream
- crushed hard butterscotch candy
1Preheat oven to 375. Mix butter, crumbs and sugar; press firmly on bottom of 9 inch springform pan.
2In medium pan, mix sweetened condensed milk and water; mix well. Stir in pudding mix. Over medium heat. cook and stir til thickened and bubbly.
3Beat in eggs and vanilla, then pudding mixture. Pour into prepared pan. Bake 50 minutes or til golden brown around edge. Center will be soft. Cool to room temperature. Chill thoroughly. Garnish with whipped cream and crushed candy.
Refrigerate leftovers. makes one 9 inch cheesecake.
4The Stirling City Hotel Favorite Recipes