Brownie Goody Bars
Made these for our family reunion everyone loved them.
- 1 box betty crocker supreme brownie mix with pouch of hersheys' syrup
- water, vegetable oil, and eggs called for on brownie mix box.
- 1 container betty crocker rich & creamy or betty crocker whipped vanilla frosting.
- 3 cups crisp rice ceral, 1 cup cream peanut butter
- 1 bag (12oz) semisweet chocolate chips (2 cups)
1(1) Heat oven to 350, Make brownies as directed for 13X9 pan. Cool completely.
2(2) Frost brownies with frosting. Refrigerate. Meanwhile, Into large bowl, measure cereal: set aside. In 1-quart saucepan, melt peanut butter and chocolate chips over low heat, stirring constantly. Pour over cereal in bowl, stirring until evenly coated. Spread over frosted brownies.
3Refrigerate about 30 minutes or until set before cutting. Store covered in refrigerator. Can be taken out of pan and put on platter for serving.
4These freeze well.