Banana Split Bread
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 box banana quick bread
- 1 8 oz can crushed pineapple, drained well and reserve the juice
- 2 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/3 c chopped maraschino cherries
- 1/3 c milk chocolate chips
- 1/3 c chopped walnuts or pecans
- 3 medium bananas mashed
- 1 can creamy vanilla frosting
- few drops banana extract
- few drops maraschino cherry juice
1Take reserved pineapple juice and add water to make 3/4 of a cup of liquid.
2By hand, stir together bread mix, eggs, oil, pineapple, mashed bananas, cherries, chocolate chips, walnuts and reserved pineapple juice until moistend well.
3Spray just the bottom of an 8 x 4 or 9 x 5-inch loaf/bread pan with flour no-stick spray.
4Bake in oven that has been preheated to 375 degree for 40 to 55 minutes or until toothpick put in center of bread comes out clean.
5Cool bread in pan on wire rack for about 15 minutes then remove from pan. Cool completely.
6Combine glaze ingredients and mix stir till well blended. Drizzle over top of bread.
7Enjoy this wonderful bread for breakfast, as a snack, or wrap it up pretty and give as gifts for thanksgiving and christmas like i do : )